Keeping our blog secure is of utmost importance to us. Through blogging , the students of Room 102 have the opportunity to learn about appropriate online behavior.
The following guidelines have been established to ensure the safety of students when blogging.
- Students will be identified by their first name only. (i.e. written by Peter)
- Photographs of the classroom and students will not be identified.
- Posts written by students are checked by Mrs. Lynch before they are published on the blog.
- All students must have parental permission to post on the blog and to have their photo or video published on the blog.
- Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only (or as _____’s mom so as not to identify their child.
- All students must abide by the blogging rules that we have established.
If you have any other questions or comments about the security of Room 102′s blog, please contact Mrs. Lynch.
Click on the link below to find a PDF blogging permission letter to send home to parents.