Look What’s Happening in Room 102!

Mrs. Lynch’s Classroom Blog

The Edublog Award Results

December 16, 2010 by teacher102 · 2 Comments · Uncategorized

The Edublog Award results are in.  Click here to check out all the winners.  Mrs. Yollis’ Class blog was a “first runner up”(second place).

Picture 10

She has a grade 3 class in California and we follow her blog.  Congratulations, Mrs. Yollis!  You deserve it!  She and Miss McGeady (Mrs. Morris now)  do a lot of work together.

Picture 9

Congratulations to Mr. Salsich’s Reading Roundup Blog, too.  It won “first runner up” (second place).  He and Mrs. Yollis collaborate together on this blog.  This was in the Best Group Blog category.  Check out the wonderful work that they do together.  He also has a grade 3 classroom blog and it is also one that we follow in Connecticut.

Picture 11

Thanks to everyone who voted for our blog.  We were so excited to be nominated for this great international award.

2 Comments so far ↓

• aa

Dear Mrs Lynch,

Yes wonderful end result to the winners but in my eyes YOU are all winners.
    By just getting this far proves what a wonderful blog you all have.
    I am so very proud to be put of your wonderful blog. I am so very of you!!
    Keep up the awesome work.

From your number one fan down under AA.

• teacher102

Dear AA,
    Thank you so much for your support and awesome comments that you write. Yes, we are so happy to have been recognized by this competition. I sent out lots of invites to family, friends and colleagues to vote and so many more people got to see our blog. It is amazing how we can all work and learn together across the globe. I am so grateful for all the connections that I have made with this blog – one very special one is you. Thanks AA.
    Your blogging buddy,
    Mrs. Lynch